Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Paws

I got this image from JSL on CDAC Freebie Challenge #8. I colored him with Copics and then used colorless blender on a towel to give the fur a little dimenson. The hat was cut from the Winter Frolic cartridge printed and cut on my Cricut Imagine. The sentiment I printed out on my computer and edged it with a Copic marker. I thought he would look cute with a little Santa hat, so I added him to a shopping list notebook I made by cutting a 8" x 4 1/2" notepad in half and attaching to double sided card stock. I also used a small rectangle of coordinating paper to cover the binding at the top of the notepad. Thanks for stopping by.

"cdapc8, JSL"


  1. Super cute card
    DIANA L.

  2. Oh that is such an adorable image and really cute card!!! Great job on the notepad too!!!

  3. Oops, posted before I wrote that I hope you and your family/friends enjoyed a wonderful Christmas/New Year's!